heatin' it up in kitchens all over the south

Saturday, August 18, 2007

days out and about







so recently life has gotten pretty crazy.

I am working alot!!! and I really miss

my mom. She is my best friend and I

keep trying to go see her but haven't

quite found the time...at least where I

could afford to go as of yet. So hopefully

it will happen soon. But in the mean time

I have found someone to be truely thankful

for. And you all know her as well. That's

right Ms. Cindy has open her home and

taken this over worked twenty two year

old who is the girlfriend of her son and not

in any way related to her under her wing.

I am so thankful for her and my mom is too.

She is such a great person and with her days

off she spends part of them with me. We go

shopping, we go out to eat, or just hang out

and watch movies. What ever we do it is

always fun and much appreciated. So thank

you Ms. Cindy, I really really appreciate is

and enjoy spending time with you.

7 comments:

Judy said...

Cindy comes from a long line of good people..you're in good hands...

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Jessica you are going to make me cry! I guess you are my girl I never had. I love you much!

Anonymous said...

Cindy is truely a cherished friend. You are blessed to have her in your life.

Nancy S. said...

Awwww thats so sweet. Cindy is a very special lady and we all love her. So glad she has you Jessica.

AmyWhit said...

What a sweet post. I've heard Cindy speak of you, and I know she feels the same way about you. Riley is just glad that you can share Ms. Cindy with him on Sundays!

Brewton Girl said...

Cindy used to tease Miles about getting a little girl and he always was opposed. But I guess he made up for that when he brought you into thier lives! I'm so glad you guys cherish each other so much! I'm glad to have you in the family too!

Shelia said...

Its about time Cindy got a girl! Jessica, she definately grows on ya girl! She's a wonderful friend.