heatin' it up in kitchens all over the south

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Nap time



So I don't know if you know people like this, but I am one of those people who can fall asleep anywhere and when I get tired I hope I'm near a bed b/c there's a good chance I'm goin to fall asleep where I am. Well lucky for me I have friends who do the same thing...lol. I remeber in school we had to take a public speaking course which I had with Andrew, Miles's old roommate. He gave his demonstration speech on "How to take the perfect nap" which I already knew and if anyone ever doubted it these pics definately show it. HAHAHA!

5 comments:

AmyWhit said...

lol. I love a good nap myself! What a topic to give a public speaking demonstration on! Sounds hilarious.

Brewton Girl said...

Hey Girl, welcome to the blog!! Hope you guys had a blast the other night. Was Miles surprised? Great subject, we were thinking alike on the napping posts!

Queen of Foo Foo said...

Hey I think I have seen some of those people before. I think they have napped at my house.

Judy said...

ZZZZZZZ I'm with you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya"ll have been doing some celebrating. You just gotta catch up on the rest when you can.