heatin' it up in kitchens all over the south

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Family

I'd like to take a minute to introduce you to some very important people in my life. This is my family.





This is me my sister and my mom in texas











This is my grandfather and me and you might recognize the other gentleman in this photo. This was Miles's first time meeting my papa springs.








This is the one of me my mom, my sister, my brother and my grandparents and her best friend.









This is my daddy

5 comments:

Judy said...

Well, thank you for introducing all those speical people to us...

Where is your brother stationed? One of my boys is at Ft. Richardson, AK (back from Iraq) and one is in Afghanistan now.

Thank him for this service for me.

Anonymous said...

Well I must say those are some beautiful ladies. Love getting to know a little bit about the family, thanks for sharing.

Shelia said...

You have a lovely family Jessica. Beautiful group!

Nancy S. said...

Jessica, it is very sweet of you to want to share these pic's of the important people in your life.
Family is so very important and even though we havn't meet in person, I feel that you are a special kind of southern belle.

Brewton Girl said...

Great group, You look alot like your mom!